Learn basic computer skills with your own private tutor
How does it work?
- A mature, dedicated trainer who works one on one with you at your pace.
- Lessons are usually 1 hour or 1 1/2 hours, depending on your abilities.
- Private lessons take place in your own home, in our office or any preferred location.
- Everyone learns differently and group lessons may not be ideal for everyone.
- In home computer training gives you the opportunity to learn at home using your own computer or other equipment, or you can bring your personal laptop to meet us. We also have laptops for you to use.
- With our private lessons all the lesson plans are created together with the client.
- Notes and instructions from each lesson are clearly written down for the client during the lesson and a typed guide provided after the lesson.
- We provide resource materials and notes to assist in the learning process.
- Students are encouraged to purchase binder or similar folder to keep their notes, handouts and completed work organized for future reference.
- A USB Memory Stick also known as USB Flash Drive is a great device to keep all your notes if you use different computers.
- Always ask about our seasonal discounts
See a complete list of popular lessons and skills we offer here
Fill in the form below or call us to set up an appointment to discuss your needs or call
Fees are charged where bookings are cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time. The cancellation fee is the full price of a 1 hour lesson.
To avoid cancellation charges, please inform your tutor of your intention to cancel your booking within 24 – 48 hours of the appointment time. This way we are able to fill your place in the schedule with someone on the waiting list.
Please call 1(800) 401 7820 or (647) 262 5658 to cancel bookings or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org