you can learn MS excel with your own private tutor on zoom
Here are the topics covered in our Excel course. You can take 3-5 lessons to complete everything, at your own pace. Notes and handouts are provided too.
- Learn to open Excel.
- Learn the parts of the workbook including columns, rows, cells, and the ribbon. Learn how to create name, save and edit Excel worksheets.
- Learn how to enter data into cells.
- Practice the functions auto sum and average, practice basic formatting features of Excel including bold, font, size, align, right and decimal places.
- Work through exercises to practice concepts taught.
- Practice using basic templates for invoices and lists.
- Review key concepts land in Excel basics one.
- Inserting rows and columns.
- Filling a range.
- Creating a simple table and resizing columns.
- Using Excel's alignment group features.
- Freezing and unfreezing columns and rows.
- Creating a new table to work on.
- Creating a spark line.
- Creating a chart.
- Creating a table.
- Mail merge exercise.
- Review key concepts learned in Excel basics 2.
- Filtering and sorting tables.
- Basic pivot table introduction.
- Creating and formatting chance.
- IF, VLOOKUP & IFERROR Function.
- Practice concepts taught.
For more details and to sign up simply Contact Us